MED LEMON MOMENTS WITH MASSIV METRO COMPETITION: TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Massiv Media (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”), with the prize sponsor being GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare South Africa (Pty) Ltd (the “Co-Promoter”), (collectively, “the Promoters”).
2. The Med Lemon Moments with Massiv Metro Competition (“the Competition”) is open to all South African residents over the age of 18 (eighteen) years and in possession of a valid identity document, except employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants, Co-Promoter and their associated companies, promotional and advertising agencies and their immediate families, business partners or associates.
3. The Competition will be hosted on Massiv Metro Radio
4. The Competition will commence at 06:00am on 2nd July 2018 and will end at 09:00am on 24th August 2018 (“Competition Period”). No entries will be permitted after the end of the Competition Period.
5. In order to be eligible for participation in this Competition, an entrant (“Entrants”) must:
a. be 18 (eighteen) years or older;
b. be in possession of a valid mobile cellular phone, with a valid mobile number registered with any South African mobile network;
c. undertake to abide by these Competition Rules and the General Promotional Competition Rules as may be prescribed by law from time to time;
6. If a winner fails to comply with the Competition Rules, he/she shall forfeit the prize on the grounds of ineligibility. Each Entrant represents and warrants that by entering in or participating in this Competition, he/she has full eligibility to do so. The Promoters reserve the right to request proof that Entrants have met any or all of these eligibility requirements.
7. To enter the Competition and stand a chance of winning the prizes, eligible Entrants will be required to supply the required elements via one of the stipulated entry platforms
8. Nature of prize and prize allocation:
8.1 Eligible Entrants stand a chance of winning:
8.1.1 1 of 7 cash prizes valued at R1,000.00 (One thousand Rand) – 1 draw per week
8.1.2 1 x grand prize of R10,000.00 (Ten thousand Rand) cash prize; – 1 draw at the end of the competition
1. Winners will be contacted telephonically to confirm their details.
2. Winners will be contact live from the Radio station
3. Winners consent to being called live on air, the audio form such calls will be recorded and audio reused by Massiv Metro/Media.
Selection of Winners
1. The winners will be randomly selected by Massiv Metro.
2. During the selection between 9th July 2018 to 24th August 2018, the winners will be contacted via telephone.
3. The Promoter will commence trying to contact the winner within 1 working day of the draw date to verify their entry and identity. The promoter will endeavour to contact the prize winner three times on the day of the draw ONLY. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the Competition rules.
4. No compensation will be payable by the Promoter or the Co-Promoter if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated for whatever reason.
5. The Promoters will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which Entrants incur during and for the purposes of entry into the Competition, and acceptance and/or use of the prize.
6. The winner of the Competition shall be chosen by means of a draw process and the winner will be notified via telephone. The winner’s name, area and photograph will be published online (Social media) and on Massiv Media TV Network.
7. The winner will be required to provide their name, ID numbers and contact details and sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize. Should you not provide us with these details, you will forfeit the prize.
8. Entrants in the Competition understand and agree that for purposes of the Competition and verification of Entrants’ details, the Promoters must collect and use personal information about Entrants. The Entrants therefore consent to the Promoter and its authorised representatives to the processing their personal information. All personal contact details and any other details that are received by the Promoters will not be sold or used other than notifying Entrants of other events, promotions and competitions. During the Competition, entrants will be given an option to ‘OPT OUT’ of receiving any further communication from the Promoters.
9. The winner will be requested to participate in publicity arising from the promotion at no additional fee, which will include having their photograph being shown for marketing purposes receiving or with their prize.
10. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever.
11. The prize is not exchangeable for any other item and is not transferable.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the Competition at their own discretion. In the event of such cancellation or alteration, all Entrants and the winner shall waive and abandon any rights they may have against the Promoter, Co-Promoter, its affiliates or associated companies. The Promoter may refuse to award any prize if any information or any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected.
13. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.
14. Participation in the Competition constitutes a binding acceptance of the Competition rules, on behalf of yourself. Entrants’ participation in the Competition and use of the prize is at their own risk.
15. Neither the Promoters nor their associated agents and companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the winner or Entrants.
16. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
17. By submitting an entry to the Competition, Entrants give the Promoters the right to make use of their photo on any media platform.
18. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered in this regard.
19. Entrants may not participate or win this Competition if they have won a competition promoted by the Co-Promoter in the last three (3) months.
20. The Promoters reserve the right to amend these Competition specific rules at its own discretion. Any amendment will be posted on: www.facebook.com/MassivMetro. It is the responsibility of the Entrants to regularly check: www.facebook.com/MassivMetro in this regard.