Social Media Manager
We are looking for a creative, passionate, innovative and leadership-driven Social Media Manager.
If you have 3 years’ experience in a social media management and digital marketing, then this opportunity could be for you.
We are a Rocking Real & Relevant media, sales and activation business, with a growing radio station at the core.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You understand social marketing and digital advertising
- You understand the nuances of social media and social marketing
- You can develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- You are publishing savvy
- You know how to monitor, listen and respond to users
- You know how to cultivate leads
- You understand live streaming
- You understand immediacy
- You can create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- You know how to manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation
- You are able to analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- You can compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Developing and implementing a social media marketing plan for an always on brand.
- Brand Development
- Identifying Target Customers
- Content Strategy
- Promotion Strategy
- Engagement Strategy
- Conversion Strategy
- Measure & Analyse to Establish ROI
- You will become a representative for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- You will drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- You will be expected to monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- You are expected to analyse campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- You will be expected to monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Clear, effective and strong written and verbal communication
- An eye for content
- Creative long and short form writing
- Basic content editing skills on mobile and desktop / laptop
- Constructive problem-solving
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management / Forward planning
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to delegate
- The ability to take initiative and be proactive
- The ability to adapt to environments and situations as required
- The ability to have, foster and groom a team-player attitude
- Budgeting skills
- Supervision skills
- The ability to develop standards
- The ability to improve processes
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- The ability to build and maintain sales relationships, online and offline.
- A working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
Start – May 2019
Salary – Dependent on candidate experience
Closing Date for applications: 31st March 2019
To Apply: send a 250 word motivation along with 2 references, a CV and colour photo
Applicants must have drivers license and own vehicle