- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Below terms and conditions apply to all participants entering the Sunlight Bath Soap Competition, conducted by Massiv Metro on behalf of Unilever South Africa.
- Participation in competition constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion will run from 7th June – 8th July 2019. No entries received after midnight on the 6th July 2019 will be accepted.
- A person may not win more than one prize within a 6 (six) month period following the first win, nor shall any member of such person’s family (including, but not limited to, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, in-laws, etc.), friends or acquaintances residing at the same address or on the same property (including communes).
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold prizes from any such person, and to reclaim any such prize if a breach of this rule is subsequently discovered.
- Any entries made, in the Promoter’s discretion, via any form of machine assisted intervention enabling multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone entering the Promotion that is found to be providing an incorrect identity or found to be committing any type of fraudulent behaviour.
- A total of 32 airtime winners will be selected during the competition period; from the 7th June – 5th July 2019.
- 2 x Grand prize winners will be selected on the 8th July 2019.
- The winners will be drawn at random from the entrants who have guessed the correct location of Sunlight Bath Soap
- Should an incorrect mobile network be provided for the hand over of airtime to any winner, Massiv Metro or Unilever South Africa will not be held liable. Providing the correct mobile network for airtime transfer should be at the sole discretion of the winner.
- The prize winners will be chosen at random draw and contacted via the cell phone number provided to enter the competition.
- Winners will be announced each day during the competition period, however the selection/dates of the selection can be adjusted at the discretion of Massiv Metro
- The selection of a winner by Massiv Metro is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Should the winner not be contactable telephonically within 48 hours, the prize will be transferred to the next randomly selected entry.
- Airtime to be sent to the winners at the end of each competition week – at the discretion of Massiv Metro
- Airtime prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Participants and winners will need to be over the age of 18 to qualify
- The competition is only open to residents of South Africa with a valid identity document/resident permit/work permit. If the participant is not in possession of a valid South African identity document/resident permit/work permit, the entry will be deemed as invalid.
- No director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to Massiv Metro or Unilever South Africa, their subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, may participate.
- Participants of this competition are providing their personal information voluntarily to Unilever South Africa and the third-party service provider running the competition. By entering this competition, participants authorise their personal information to be collected and stored (not shared) for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication.
- Massiv Metro reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice and accept no responsibility for any tax commitments arising from the acceptance of a Prize/s and will not be held responsible for any unforeseen costs with regard to the acceptance of a Prize/s
- Cash prizes will be deposited into the winner’s bank account, and it is up to the winner to provide the correct bank account details for this transfer. Any incorrect details resulting in a cost to Massiv Metro to reverse the transaction will be deducted off the actual prize amounts.
- For help or enquiries please email email@example.com or call Massiv Media on +27 011 268 6690
Each week we will ask you to remember the location of the Sunlight Bath Soap on the grid. You can enter as many times as you like during the competition period. Send your answer to Massiv Metro to stand a chance to win your share of R4000 in airtime vouchers and cash prizes!
HOW TO ENTER:
To stand a chance to win, you can enter in the following ways:
- WhatsApp your answer to 079 545 6013, with your name, ID number and the hashtag #SunlightBathSoap
- OR Fill in your answer on the Massiv Metro website: www.massivmetro.com/sunlight-bath-soap-competition